Join us for our monthly “Drop By DI” open house!
Delivered Innovation invites you to drop by our River West office the afternoon of Friday, December 14th for some appetizers, beer and wine, and to get your Salesforce questions answered by the DI team and other members of the Chicago Salesforce community in an open, welcoming environment.
- Thinking about Salesforce? Stop in, grab a beverage, and get an honest assessment about what to expect and how to plan for a Salesforce rollout.
- Already a Salesforce customer? Bring your current business or technical challenges and we can share some quality whiteboard time over appetizers.
- Want to just get away from the office? We’d love to have you, head on over and co-work or network in a fun space with a packed fridge. Everyone is welcome!
The Delivered Innovation team loves to meet up with colleagues, clients, and friends regularly to get to know everyone, make introductions, and come up with new ideas. This is the first “Drop By DI” event, and our mission is to host an open house each month to:
- Create a fun environment for the Chicago Salesforce and tech communities to connect
- Arrange for experts to answer your Salesforce questions in a pitch-free environment
- Whiteboard ideas and solutions to your business challenges
- Talk through high-level Salesforce strategy for moving your business to the cloud
- Demo solutions from DI and other salesforce.com partners
- Give anyone interested in working with or at DI a chance to see how we work
- Provide a legitimate excuse to skip out early on a Friday for a professional happy hour
When: Friday, December 14 from 1:00pm-5:00pm
Where: 688 N. Milwaukee Ave. #202, Chicago (between Ogden and Grand)
Think you can make it? Great! Please RSVP so that we know how much food and beer to buy! Can’t make it to this one? No worries, follow @DICloudApps and we’ll let you know when we’re hosting the next “Drop By DI.” Questions? Call us at 888.654.2604 or email info [at] deliveredinnovation.com.
Hope to see you!